Pinning 2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinning 2012

NCC Nursing Spring 2012

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Wrapping things up
A week away... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:15 pm by Admin
We are down to the last few weeks [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'd like to thank everyone who came for the video shoot it was a lot of fun. I'm glad that we are getting a lot of interest in it. We are working hard to make it awesome. For those who missed the fun we are doing another shoot this Tuesday May 1.

Also I'd like to remind everyone that May 1st is the deadline for the boosters!

Comments: 0

A week away...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

A week away... Empty
PostSubject: A week away...   A week away... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:41 am

Anyone who doesn't get the title is probably in denial, so before anything else let me wish everyone Good Luck! Even though we know everyone is going to do great! (WE CAN DO THIS!)

Few updates on what your committee is up to
> We still have some tickets for the Breakfast fundraiser so don't forget to get your tickets! If you are unable to come we will be having someone eat in your place so it's like you're helping 2 good causes!
> Survey is up and running, We know everyone is focused on the test so we have moved the deadline on Feb 27, after the break, so please find time during the break to accomplish it. It should not take you more than 5 minutes (just 8 simple clicks)
> Please don't forget to accomplish your application for graduation(due on Feb 27 also!) Remember that even with just 1 person not completing this it could affect the whole batch.
>Picture day is March 1, there are still some people who have not signed up for a slot so please do so on the bulletin board. After the test we will finalize the list. Also next week we will be distributing the photographer's fliers about packages. (We also are coordinating with the pinning people, you will get a brochure before March 1 from them although we have not received them yet)
> We'd like to thank those people who have shared their photos and encourage everyone to do the same.
> Although it is still early you can order your boosters which help us offset the cost of our programs.

again Good Luck! and hope to see you on the 25th for our Fundraiser!
Back to top Go down
https://pinning2012.board-directory.net

A week away...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pinning 2012 :: Announcements-
Jump to: