Pinning 2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinning 2012

NCC Nursing Spring 2012

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Wrapping things up
Welcoming in the new month I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:15 pm by Admin
We are down to the last few weeks [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'd like to thank everyone who came for the video shoot it was a lot of fun. I'm glad that we are getting a lot of interest in it. We are working hard to make it awesome. For those who missed the fun we are doing another shoot this Tuesday May 1.

Also I'd like to remind everyone that May 1st is the deadline for the boosters!

Comments: 0

Welcoming in the new month

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Welcoming in the new month Empty
PostSubject: Welcoming in the new month   Welcoming in the new month I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:15 pm

We are happy to announce that a lot of prep things already out of the way! (graduation application, picture day, survey) Despite this we are definitely not done, we still some things in the works....

> For those who are paying for their pictures online, please remember that you only have until tonight to pay for it!

> For those who might change their mind about pins you can still order them by mailing your order. Details are on their form that we handed out. Should you need a copy please grab one from V204. Deadline of mail in orders are on March 12 (they must get it by that day)

> For those who only put in the deposit. The balance on your account is due at the Rehearsal Breakfast (May 18) which is also when people will get to see their pin (we will have to collect it so that the professors can pin it on you that night, then you are free to take it home Razz)

> We already have some orders for boosters, and we are still accepting them. We are discussing with the printing company and will work to set a deadline ASAP as people have been asking.

> We would like to thank the people who have been sending picture for the montage. We can not promise that we would use every single one of the pictures. But we will try to make sure the montage is representative of the batch. Achieving this of course requires people actually sending pictures.
Back to top Go down
https://pinning2012.board-directory.net

Welcoming in the new month
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pinning 2012 :: Announcements-
Jump to: